Tags: , | Posted by Admin on 8/31/2008 1:33 PM | Comments (8)
Given a number, describe an algorithm to find the next number which is prime. There are 8 stones which are similar except one which is heavier than the others. To find it, you are given a pan balance. What is the minimal number of weighing needed to find out the heaviest stone ? Answer: Divide the stones into sets like (3,3,2). U... [More]
Tags: | Posted by Admin on 8/31/2008 1:18 PM | Comments (0)
We are providing solutions to the Crazy Questions at Google Job Interview post By Thiomir How many golf balls can fit in a school bus? Solution: The point of the question isn't to see how golf balls you think are in the bus, but to see what your deduction skills are like. Do you just make a random guess or try to cop out by say... [More]
Tags: | Posted by Admin on 8/31/2008 12:55 PM | Comments (52)
I gathered some of the important and top interview questions of Google from different people interviews. I hope This post helps those who are preparing for the Google Interview. There is an array A[N] of N numbers. You have to compose an array Output[N] such that Output[i] will be equal to multiplication of all the elements of A[N] exce... [More]
Tags: , , | Posted by Admin on 8/31/2008 12:42 PM | Comments (0)
Total there are five Technical Interviews followed by Management round. So here are the questions. Google Interview Round 1: What is the Space complexity of quick sort algorithm? how do find it? Solution: Quicksort has a space complexity of O(logn), even in the worst case, when it is carefully implemented such that * in-place p... [More]
Posted by Admin on 8/31/2008 9:04 AM | Comments (0)
We've heard quite a few anecdotes of bizarre interview practices from Google over the years, so when we asked if you had some of your own, you didn't disappoint. The company that turned down Bram Cohen, creator of Bittorrent, but managed to find a post for crazed neo-con headbanger Dan Senor, certainly moves in mysterious ways. So... [More]
Tags: | Posted by Admin on 8/31/2008 9:01 AM | Comments (2)
The Google Interview has some strange questions on it. Here are my answers: 1. How many golf balls can fit in a school bus? 1 trillion (then I draw a Dr. Evil Picture) 2. You are shrunk to the height of a nickel and your mass is proportionally reduced so as to maintain your original density. You are then thrown into an empty g... [More]
Tags: | Posted by Admin on 8/31/2008 8:58 AM | Comments (0)
Some time back I interviewed with Google, and a number of other well known software development companies. I've written up a number of questions very similar to the ones I was asked, changing them enough so that I'm not breaking my NDA. Q: Why are manhole covers round? Q: A man pushed his car to a hotel and lost his fortune. ... [More]